Can you recall the last time you didn’t see an advertising or link that said anything along the lines of Get a Six Pack Now or Miracle Supplement Gives You the Stomach You’ve Always Wanted? 5 GREAT AB WORKOUTS FOR WOMEN – VIDEOS INCLUDED
These messages are right in front of us every day, but even when we make every effort, our bodies may not always change the way the advertising claim they will.
I’m not here to promise that you will instantly develop a six-pack or that performing one workout for four weeks would give you the flat tummy you’ve always wanted. No, I’m going to tell you that it takes work, but if you persevere, it is doable. Over the years, I’ve discovered that performing just one exercise won’t completely change the way your body looks; rather, you need to fool your muscles and switch up your workouts to keep your core engaged.
1. The fact that all of the videos on Fitness Blender are free and there are so many amazing exercises to select from makes it one of my favorite workout channels. NO EQUIPMENT EXERCISES BY FITNESS BLENDER: ONE OF MANY AB WORKOUTS FOR WOMEN Visit their website and use the search bar to narrow down the results to what you’re looking for (for example, type in “ab exercises for women” to see what comes up). For instance, if you just have ten minutes to spend and want to work out your glutes, you can key in those information, and the search engine will bring you all of the movies that fit your requirements.
The video I’ve selected is just one of the fantastic ab exercises for women from Fitness Blender that I would suggest because it works your complete core, including your obliques. You’ll also receive a quick Pilates workout. A soft surface or exercise mat and 10 minutes of your time are all you need!
2. Oh yes, the dreaded lower abdominals that us ladies strive to target. BLOGILATES LOWER BELLY FLATTENER Fear not, Blogilates is here! Some girls like to refer to it as the “pooch,” while others have simply given up trying to smuggle it in at all. A few months ago, I began working out with Cassey Ho, the creator of Blogilates, and I haven’t stopped since. She certainly has a cheery demeanor, but that can be helpful on days when you just want to give up.
Women’s ab exercises should concentrate on the lower belly because that is where many of us appear to have trouble with fat or simply general muscle definition. You’ll be guided through five efficient workouts in this video’s allotted ten minutes! If you discover that you are unable to perform the exercises as well as Cassey does, just try your hardest. You’re doing it right if you feel the burn (not agony)!
3. I don’t know about you, but I get tired of doing exercises on the floor all the time. JESSICA SMITH: SHAPE MAGAZINE FITNESS CONTRIBUTOR DEMONSTRATES STANDING EXERCISES In order to spice up my routine a little, I made the decision that it was time to do some research and find some standing ab exercises for women. At that time, I discovered Jessica Smith’s fantastic 13-minute standing abs video. Standing allows you to use more muscles in your body, which might increase calorie burn. Additionally, you will be strengthening your balance, which is particularly important when you have to elevate one leg for a brief period of time.
Again, no tools are needed, and it just takes a brief period of time, so stop making excuses!
4. BEFIT VIDEO: GET READY TO FEEL THE BURN Women should add a variety of exercises into their ab routines to ensure that all of their core muscles are working, and this BeFiT video does just that. This video is accessible for free on YouTube and doesn’t need any additional equipment, just like the other exercises on the list. Ten minutes might seem like a short period of time, but if your muscles are burning and you’re unsure you can carry on, it might seem longer.
Keep in mind that change takes time, and if you want results, you will have to put up with some discomfort. What causes our muscles to ache? The quick explanation is that they must rip in order to mend and get stronger. Even though you can’t totally prevent it, stretching and engaging in a decent warm-up and cool-down will assist.
5. NEED I SAY MORE ABOUT JILLIAN MICHAELS? The first four ab exercises I’ve included are quick and easy for women. I’m not kidding when I say that watching this movie will probably make you feel as though your insides are about to blow up. Yes, Jillian Michaels is a master at making you feel as though you need to scream to get through the full fitness regimen because she can make your body shake to an extreme degree.
With a running time of 35 minutes and 43 seconds, this one is lengthy. You might want to start with one of the shorter videos I have included above if you haven’t worked out in a while. Prepare your mind for the Jillian Michaels video, those of you who are up for the challenge! In this case, mind over matter rules. Maintain your self-assurance, push yourself, and make sure you’re talking to yourself positively.
Our urge to exercise seems to be constantly thwarted by life. You could believe that adding something new to your already packed schedule is simply not doable, whether you have children, work a full-time job, or are busy with hobbies. Here are some additional strategies I recommend so you can work on your core without interrupting your daily activities:
Lay on your back like you would to perform a crunch when playing peek-a-boo with your child, and then have them stand by your legs. Put your hands over your eyes, hide your face, crunch up and say “peek-a-boo” before lowering yourself back to the floor. Repeat. Rolling your shoulders back and holding your tummy in all day at work will help you maintain good posture. If it helps, repeat to yourself, “abs to spine,” to remind yourself to keep your core engaged when you are seated. Perform some fast standing ab exercises, such a side crunch or a cross crunch, before you enter the shower. Recall that patience is the key.
It takes a lot of perseverance and resolve to get in shape. After a week of using these different ab exercises for women, you could start to get disappointed because you haven’t seen any improvements. However, I urge you to persevere and give it time. You’ll observe that changes start to happen gradually. Use that as inspiration to push through the challenging exercises and attempt the ones you might have previously given up on.
Make the most of your five minutes of exercise, even if it’s just a quick five minutes before you have to leave for work. What are you waiting for? Exercise is a lifestyle choice that has numerous advantages and the power to improve your mood.