The planning of your special day can be very stressful and worrying; after all, you want everything to go well and for everyone to enjoy themselves. You must be strategic if you want to make sure that your day is the greatest one they have all year. This is true for everyone, but it’s especially true for those on a tight budget. Just because you have a lesser budget for your wedding doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the best day of your life. The cost and budget of your wedding shouldn’t dictate how much fun your guests have or how lovely your gown is! We’ve compiled a list of our best advice to assist you in planning your special day, and we hope it will help you feel much more content and joyful on the big day. You will undoubtedly feel worried in the days leading up to the event, but you also need to have fun. You may be incredibly organized while yet staying inside your budget by using these ideas!
1. Narrow DOWN YOUR GUEST LIST Because of the large number of guests they must invite, people frequently find their wedding stressful. It won’t work to ask everyone, even your pals, whether you and your partner both have large families. Simply invite your closest pals, and try to limit your family’s attendance. Having fewer guests means spending less overall, especially on the venue and catering. We advise considering the guest list before selecting a location since you want to have a general idea of how many guests will be attending before selecting a location. Don’t feel the need to exclude your relatives from the event because you dislike them or don’t want them there. Instead, invite them to the nighttime after party and reserve the daytime for your closest family and friends.
2. Select an appropriate location for the ceremony. Many people have the misperception that they can’t afford a larger place to accommodate all of their guests. But it’s all about the research. By conducting online research, select a ceremony location that fits your needs and your budget. Visit the top three or four destinations you adore after filtering out the really pricey locations so they aren’t even a possibility. If you’re well-organized, you might even make more stops to consider your options. Just make sure the venue can accommodate everyone on your guest list—you don’t want people cramming in.
3. RETAIL ONLINE Shop online for dresses instead than going to retail and wedding stores. Popular and well-known websites sell affordable but excellent bridesmaid and wedding outfits. Since not many people have the luxury of buying online, take advantage of the fantastic and affordable bargains they have for both your wedding dress and other gowns for guests as well.
4. Select a cheap cake. Having a perfectly adorned wedding cake is crucial because it is a crucial part of your wedding. However, it’s not always easy to obtain a cake that matches the one you had in mind for your ideal wedding and is also reasonably priced. Because of this, individuals choose to buy customized wedding cupcakes. People may purchase exquisitely crafted cupcakes from websites like Candy’s Cupcakes for every occasion, including your wedding. Instead of spending a lot of money on your wedding cake, opt for a special delivery service of cupcakes and provide those to your guests. If anything, it adds a fun and distinctive aspect to your wedding that guests will enjoy. It’s also perfect if you’re on a tight budget.
5. STREAMLINE YOUR HONEYMOON. Find discounts online or through a travel agency, but whichever route you go, make sure it’s easy and reasonable. Europe has many lovely locations that are very inexpensive; considering visiting one of these locations could help you stretch your budget. A significant portion of your budget, which could be used to pay for a more expensive location or food buffet, will be required if you want something a little more upscale. There are many options to pick from, some of them are all inclusive, so ask for the daily specials or just do some Googling yourself. Instead than considering pricey vacation destinations like St. Lucia and The Maldives, consider scorching yet budget-friendly places a little closer to home. Both Europe and America have some stunning coastal areas and cities. California is a great place for a honeymoon because there is a lot to do there and you can also unwind when you need to.
6. SELECT A BUFFET Buffets are significantly less expensive and more accessible than a sit-down meal at your venue, while this is a matter of preference. Even if both are charged per person, it’s more probable that a buffet will satisfy guests than a sit-down lunch when they must select a dish from two alternatives. You don’t have to worry about picking something that everyone will like because they are likely to find something they adore on the buffet, which might have a variety of dishes on it, from hot curry dinners to stew and sausages.
7. DECORATIONS SHOULD BE MINIMALISED While everyone enjoys wasting the cash and having lavish wedding décor, if you want to stay under budget, you must keep this to a minimal. The wedding venue will occasionally provide decorations, but if the venue is on a tight budget, you might find that they are not. Therefore, you must either choose reasonably priced, high-quality decorations that nobody will ever realize are less expensive than any designer alternatives. Affordable decorations are available at places like party supply stores and home goods retailers. You just need to determine if you like them or not. Even businesses that sell products for less money will have some type of decorating available. Pinterest is a terrific resource for looking over party spaces and decorations if you need inspiration for your décor.