The planning of your special day can be very stressful and worrying; after all, you want everything to go well and for everyone to enjoy themselves. You must be strategic if you want your day to be the greatest they will have all year. This is true for everyone, but it’s especially true for those on a tight budget. Just because you have a lesser budget for your wedding doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the best day of your life. The cost and budget of your wedding shouldn’t dictate how much fun your guests have or how beautiful your gown is! We’ve compiled a list of our best advice to aid you in planning your big day, and we hope it will help you feel much more content and joyful on the big day. You’re going to be worried about the days leading up to the event, but you also need to have fun. You may be incredibly organized while yet staying inside your budget by using these ideas!
1. Narrow DOWN YOUR GUEST LIST People frequently find their wedding stressful as a result of the large guest list. Asking everyone, even your friends, is not going to work if you and your spouse both have large families. Simply invite your closest pals, and try to limit your family’s attendance. Having fewer guests means spending less overall, especially on the venue and catering. We’d advise considering the guest list before selecting a location because you want to have a general idea of how many guests will be attending before selecting a location. Don’t feel the need to exclude your relatives from the event because you dislike them or don’t want them there. Instead, invite them to the nighttime after party and reserve the daytime for your closest family and friends.
2. Select an appropriate location for the ceremony. Many people have the misperception that they can’t afford a larger place to accommodate all of their guests. But it’s all about the research. By conducting online research, select a ceremony location that fits your needs and your budget. Visit the top three or four destinations you adore after filtering out the really pricey locations so they aren’t even a possibility. If you’re well-organized, you might even make more stops to consider your options. Simply make sure that the venue can accommodate everyone on your guest list because you don’t want people cramming in.
3. RETAIL ONLINE Shop online for dresses instead than going to retail and wedding stores. Popular and well-known websites sell affordable but excellent bridesmaid and wedding outfits. Since not many people have the luxury of buying online, take advantage of the fantastic and affordable bargains they have for both your wedding dress and other gowns for guests as well.
4. Select a cheap cake. Having a perfectly adorned wedding cake is crucial because it is a crucial part of your wedding. However, it’s not always easy to obtain a cake that matches the one in your idealized wedding vision while remaining within your budget. People instead opt to buy customized wedding cupcakes because of this. People may purchase exquisitely crafted cupcakes from websites like Candys Cupcakes for every occasion, including your wedding. Instead of spending a lot of money on your wedding cake, opt for a special delivery service of cupcakes and provide those to your guests. If anything, it adds a fun and distinctive aspect to your wedding that guests will enjoy. It’s also perfect if you’re on a tight budget.
5. STREAMLINE YOUR HONEYMOON. Find discounts online or through a travel agency, but whichever option you choose, make sure it’s straightforward and reasonable. Trying going there could help you save money because there are many lovely locations in Europe that are also affordable. You’ll have to spend a significant portion of your budget—money that could be spent on a more expensive location or food buffet—if you want something a little more upscale. There are many options to pick from, some of them are all inclusive, so ask for the daily specials or just do some Googling yourself. Instead than considering pricey vacation destinations like St. Lucia and The Maldives, consider scorching yet budget-friendly places a little closer to home. Both Europe and America have some stunning coastal areas and cities. California is a great place for a honeymoon because there is a lot to do there and you can also unwind when you need to.
6. SELECT A BUFFET Buffets are significantly less expensive and more accessible than a sit-down meal at your venue, while this is a matter of preference. Although you pay per head for both, it’s more probable that a buffet will impress guests than a sit-down supper when they must choose one dish from two options. You don’t have to worry about selecting anything that will appeal to everyone because there is likely to be something everyone will enjoy at the buffet, which can include everything from hot curry dishes to stew and sausages.
7. DECORATIONS SHOULD BE MINIMALISED While everyone enjoys wasting the cash and having lavish wedding décor, if you want to stay under budget, you must keep this to a minimal. Sometimes the wedding venue will provide decorations, but if the venue is on a tight budget, you might find that they are not. Therefore, you must either choose reasonably priced, high-quality decorations that nobody will ever realize are less expensive than any designer alternatives. Affordable decorations are available at places like party supply stores and home goods retailers. You just need to determine if you like them or not. Even businesses that sell products for less money will have some type of decorating available. Pinterest is a terrific resource for looking over party spaces and decorations if you need inspiration for your décor.